Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing #11

I Love LibraryThing!!! After having lost several books, my husband and I would both love to keep an catalog. We are very serious about our books!

Library Thing is super simple to use. I posted 7 books in almost no time at all. I plan to use it in my counseling office so that I'll have an inventory of books on every counseling subject. This will be very beneficial. I used to write that information on a sticky note and post it inside the front cover of the book. It would take a long time to find the book that would be appropriate for a particular student's age and counseling topic when I'd have to open each book and read the sticky note.

I checked out some user groups. I haven't found a user group that I want to join, though. I was very interested in the Christianity group.

No comments:

Post a Comment