Monday, August 10, 2009

Thing #12

I've been commenting on some blogs but did not use my SBISD email address. I become protective of my email address because I don't want a lot of reply mail and debate about my points-of-view. I hope this does not create a problem. If necessary, I can go back and list the titles of the articles.

Two of the most interesting blogs were from "Two Cents." There was an article about John Quincy Adams being a Twitter (he kept short blurbs about where he was and what he was doing on a daily basis). I had to comment that I never desired to visit the Twitter website until I read that article.

I also commented to Mary Grace Landrum's blog. I admire her work on the school board and she arranges to attend our school's Career Day every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment