Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing #9

  • Which Search tool was the easiest for you?
I liked the Google Search tool. In reflection, I guess I like it because it is a format with which I'm familiar. However, none of them were difficult to use.
  • Which was more confusing?
None of the actual search tools were confusing. I was a bit confused when I visited Edublog's Award Winners but later realized that it is really not a search tool.

  • What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels? Or what kind of unusual ones did you find?
I found the Library2Play and Spring Branch ISD searches interesting. I saw some comments by some of my co-partners (I guess) and I read some articles. Of course, searching for 'counseling' brought up lots of blogs about 'end-of-life counseling.' I had to be more specific and search for 'School Counseling' to get useful information that I will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment