Monday, August 10, 2009

Thing #23

  1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
My favorite discoveries were the tools that explained everything so well. I'd seen Wiki's Made Easy but did not know that there were so many other tech learning tools available. I am also glad to know how to use my computer to make and edit videos with audio. I'm looking forward to using that very soon. The Web 2.0 Awards, blogging,
  1. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I will continue coming back to this blog and reviewing some of the many tools I've learned to use. I know that I will be able to utilize more of them when I can use them at my leisure (is there really such a thing?). :) I will look for the entire list of 43 Things to see what are some of the other things that were not included. Don't misunderstand me, 23 Things are quite enough -- I'm just inquisitive!
  1. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I was only surprised by how time quickly flew by (the summer). Here I am at the eleventh hour rushing to complete the last assignment. Content wise, I must say I have come away with a greater appreciation for the vast number of new technological innovations that are available.
  1. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
Nothing immediately comes to mind. I felt that I needed a little hand-holding but you already had made that available, I just could not come at the times offered.
  1. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
In the future, I'm sure I will participate in another discovery program like this. With this one behind me, it will be easier. I no longer have the fear that I will not be able to understand what to do. Also, there are so many links to online help and demonstrations that failure is not likely.
  1. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
Success is assured because every 'Thing' is introduced with several examples and demonstration videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment